Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Strictly Solo-Chapter 1.2-Time to bring in Generation 2


I have never played Twinbrook before and now I know why.  Slim Pickens on the DNA pool in this town.  Twinbrook is Raven's next stop and I don't have any idea what I am going to do when she gets there.  I don't even remember this guy's name but he asked Noelle on a date and we decided to pass on him.  I think our mind is set on Justin.


In the meantime we found another good way to make money, *Think Toy Story here* The Claw!

Actually you make pretty good money from this.  She did get a few toys and is starting a teddy bear collection but she also picked up some money bags (the highest worth $758 and the lowest worth $178) and she also picked up a heart shaped moonstone worth $1,801 which we consigned and sold for $3,225.  This also brings up the fun bar.


This might just seem like a creepy grave yard but there are plenty of money making opportunities here.  Exploring the catacombs gives you everything from uncut gems, special seed, rare books and genie lamps.  She did get a few gems, one special seed and a book with the word Atlantis in the title.  I don't recall the full name but it is worth over $2,000.  I haven't sold the book yet still deciding if it should be passed down since those books are not in the library and can't be purchased.


More money awaits us outside the grave yard two gems and a rare bird.


I almost forgot there is a very good chance of getting singed when exploring the catacombs.  Before sending Noelle home I had her pick up the two gems and befriend the bird.  The exotic birds are easy to befriend and they sell for good money, $578.  There was no way she was keeping that as a pet the bird tree alone cost $400 not to mention the food and care although they can teach those birds to talk simlish.  Way back when I started "A Race Against Time"  Holly and Rose adopted one of those birds and they taught it to say "Sul Sul" and it had a parrot sounding voice.


Moving Day!  She has been living in a starter home with very little room.  She is worth 88 K now and is only 12 K away from completing her ltw.  Its time to be thinking about Generation 2.  The first thing we needed was a bigger house.  None of the houses in Twinbrook that she could afford I liked so I opted for one from the bin.  We are going to have to make some renovations as we go along because......


a kitchen looking like this will not do.  The rest of the house isn't much better.



I did fix the bedroom and the nursery will be next.  After that I will get to the kitchen.


Ok baby making time.  Noelle calls Justin and asks him out on a date.  For some strange reason we are in the place with the claw and there is also a photo booth there too.  I guess Noelle is explaining to him that we need a sperm donor.



I guess he is willing to donate to the cause.



I guess he was really happy to make a donation.




Noelle on the other hand doesn't want any photographic evidence.


Thanks for your services Justin but Noelle needs to get back to work with the claw now.  All we needed was to borrow your man parts for a little while.  We will call you back for child support payments after the baby is born.


Wow a mummy scary bear.  She needs that one for the collection.


Everyone does seem to be happy so all is good.


Soon after she finds out she is pregnant.


And before you know it time for the baby.


It's a girl.  I was trying to decide on a naming theme as I decided to use one for this.  I don't have one for Raven's and its so hard to come up with names.  It's just so much easier for me to have one.  Since one of my favorite shows is in its last season we will use names from Once Upon a Time.  I will use either actors names, storybrook names or story character names whichever is fits best.  I had a hard time choosing the first girls name it had to be one of the top female leads and I love all three. 



I went with Mary Margaret aka Snow White because I like the way Once changed the character of Snow White from a damsel in distress to a woman who could take care of herself. 


Of course after I named the baby she did roll the evil trait but instead of changing to Regina the Evil Queen I kept the name as Snow did have her moments. 

As for her ltw I'm going to choose from one of the 5 suggested at her young adult birthday as those are based on her traits.

4 comments:

  1. I have never really spent any time playing the claw machine, def need to try that now!

    Oh man, that kitchen is terrible, good thing she's making so much money collecting things. Great for the LTW but man is it SO easy to get rich in TS3!

    I love Once Upon A Time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are so many hidden ways to make money in this game its not funny. I'm probably going to start some that she can do from home next like Martial Arts.

      That kitchen has got to go. In fact the entire house will be renovated. Or I will just wait until she has enough to buy a legacy house like the ones I have for my other challenges.

      I'm going to miss Once but we still have netflix.

      Delete
  2. Oh super fun! Woot for gen 2 on the way!

    I had no idea you could get money like that. I remember watching Jonas I think 'cheat the system' by shrinking and going into the machine for something. She's moving right along!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes that machine is great for making money. They have so many ways to make money in this game that we don't even realize about. I keep finding new ones all the time.

      Delete